those are not kwon eyelashes thankfully. kwon eyelashes are thin, short and sparse. although i'm not sure what denny's looks like and it would be useless to ask my parents since they don't even know that he has double eye lids.
oh mine! you should send in for Gerber baby poster - too precious :P I think somebody has too much time on her hands - I don't think my kids ever stayed still enough for me to study them, so jealous
oh mine! you should send in for Gerber baby poster - too precious :P I think somebody has too much time on her hands - I don't think my kids ever stayed still enough for me to study them, so jealous
7 Comments:
those are not kwon eyelashes thankfully. kwon eyelashes are thin, short and sparse. although i'm not sure what denny's looks like and it would be useless to ask my parents since they don't even know that he has double eye lids.
they actually are kwon eyelashes, or denny kwon eyelashes anyway. in any event, they certainly aren't mine.
hmmm...feminine eyelashes on denny? well...perhaps amelia will get his feminine legs as well.
underneath all the rolls of chub she has right now
oh mine! you should send in for Gerber baby poster - too precious :P I think somebody has too much time on her hands - I don't think my kids ever stayed still enough for me to study them, so jealous
oh mine! you should send in for Gerber baby poster - too precious :P I think somebody has too much time on her hands - I don't think my kids ever stayed still enough for me to study them, so jealous
dreaming of...umm...huge chocolate fudge cake
Post a Comment
<< Home