posted by kwongs @ 4:32 PM
she looks completely mesmerized! are they watching the food network? (sorry, i couldn't resist!)
where's the beer?
i think i should host a caption contest for the pictures i post!
awww...watching tv...brings a tear to my eye. i'm so happy for her. watching alot of tv never did me and denny any harm growing up. i hope denny doesn't make her fight for the remote control like we did when we were young.
I love this caption and the one with her "hunting"...I have one pic just like this with Andrew & Paul watching Star Trek
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
she looks completely mesmerized! are they watching the food network? (sorry, i couldn't resist!)
where's the beer?
i think i should host a caption contest for the pictures i post!
awww...watching tv...brings a tear to my eye. i'm so happy for her. watching alot of tv never did me and denny any harm growing up. i hope denny doesn't make her fight for the remote control like we did when we were young.
I love this caption and the one with her "hunting"...I have one pic just like this with Andrew & Paul watching Star Trek
Post a Comment
<< Home