posted by kwongs @ 5:52 PM
cheater!! she lost weight? oh no!! i hope she didn't lose weight in those big fat cheeks. those are the best
not in the cheeks, but in the thighs.
well...she can lose a bit of weight there anyways. if she has a pear shaped body like her uncle david, then the thighs is where to lose it.
I think you got the caption wrong. She's really saying "Dude, when I get teeth like that, boy am I really going to chow."
that's a good one, eric!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
cheater!! she lost weight? oh no!! i hope she didn't lose weight in those big fat cheeks. those are the best
not in the cheeks, but in the thighs.
well...she can lose a bit of weight there anyways. if she has a pear shaped body like her uncle david, then the thighs is where to lose it.
I think you got the caption wrong. She's really saying "Dude, when I get teeth like that, boy am I really going to chow."
that's a good one, eric!
Post a Comment
<< Home