The Kwongs, or All About Amelia and Gabriel Too

Sunday, January 13, 2008

like mother, like daughter

some people (like me) like to eat with their hands. chicken wings, ribs, you name it, i love it. others (like poppa) don't. guess who amelia takes after?

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather Peterson said...

I see what you mean about Clio and Amelia looking a bit alike!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Statia Grossman said...

...I'm with poppa on that one...

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so cute and funny!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, way to raise a chink-y baby! otis's friend, emmett, lurves to eat chicken feet, and i'm just absolutely amazed since otis would never have the patience to pick all those little tiny bones.

8:23 PM  
Blogger kwongs said...

dude, not even i do chicken feet! but that's mainly because i think it's too much work for too little return.

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine eating a chicken wing with a fork. So I'm on Momma Kwong and Amelia's side :) Go hands!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home