The Kwongs, or All About Amelia and Gabriel Too

Friday, August 10, 2007

conversations with amelia

include some back and forth, then some speechifying, and finally some fake crying to top it all off.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is soooooo FUNNY!
she had a lot to say and I am not sure that she was entirely happy about whatever you guys were doing - sounds like she is demanding some corrective actions with the hand pointing and everything !

9:41 AM  
Blogger Statia Grossman said...

That was incredibly cute and funny!

(and don't forget that we owe you some babysitting!)

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since I find myself visiting this blog many times today, I feel entitled for a 2nd entry :P
Her opening statement is definitely strong and her arguments support the defendant guilty without reasonable doubt !

9:13 PM  
Blogger kwongs said...

you're too funny annie yiyi!

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's following in her parents' footsteps!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIIIIIlarious!! i particularly loved the pointing along with the speechifying.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home