it's a really long video, but hey, it's not easy making fruit and vegetable soup.
oh, the random proclamations of "cheese?" that's amelia posing for the camera.
posted by kwongs @ 9:05 PM
That kitchen is amazing! As is Amelia's technique. I must know...who makes the kitchen and where can I get one?
that was fantastic. i can't wait to try her soup also. i like how she gets into the squat at the end to serve the soup up. so asian...its amazing!
we got the kitchen at a toy store in marin county, but i don't remember who makes it. sorry!
oh my goodness, the "cheese" interludes are cracking me up!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
That kitchen is amazing! As is Amelia's technique. I must know...who makes the kitchen and where can I get one?
that was fantastic. i can't wait to try her soup also. i like how she gets into the squat at the end to serve the soup up. so asian...its amazing!
we got the kitchen at a toy store in marin county, but i don't remember who makes it. sorry!
oh my goodness, the "cheese" interludes are cracking me up!
Post a Comment
<< Home