you're right- it's really amazing how much these kids are alike these days. Clio's favorite thing is to look at pictures of Clio on the camera! She has also perfected several of these dance moves.
Awesome Video - didn't know Dadda and mini Mia are both quite the solid gold disco dancers ! great moves - I especially like the one with the finger demanding to see her picture!
4 Comments:
you're right- it's really amazing how much these kids are alike these days. Clio's favorite thing is to look at pictures of Clio on the camera! She has also perfected several of these dance moves.
That's a great video!
Awesome Video - didn't know Dadda and mini Mia are both quite the solid gold disco dancers ! great moves - I especially like the one with the finger demanding to see her picture!
I like how she quickly stops to get her food in.
Post a Comment
<< Home